This Friday's Presentation: information for parents
Greetings,As all of you know, this is the week of our CTR presentation (more information at http://www.couragetorisk.org/). Thank you all very much for the tremendous support you've provided. I am requesting that students meet in the new lobby of the Broadmoor Hotel @ 2:00 p.m. on Friday (more information at http://www.broadmoor.com/). I will have all the materials and props needed for our presentation; the students must just show up in dress code with flashlights. Our presentation begins at 3:15 and we'll be done by 4:30.
All homeroom parents are represented in the address of this email; please let me know if I can be of any assistance in coordinating car-pooling options. I know many of you are making a day or a weekend of the excursion to Colorado Springs.
I could not even think of pursuing this adventure without your support; again, thank you.
Sincerely,
Philippe Ernewein

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home