Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Looking forward...

Greetings Parents and Students,
Welcome to the first day of the 4th quarter of this amazing school year; with Spring in the air and a fresh perspective, we coined today Tabula Rasa day in class (ask the students about it).

The purpose of this posting/email is to look ahead to some important dates this month:

 April 8, PLAN test (pre-ACT practice test, highly recommended for all 10th graders)
 April 11, 3rd quarter report cards will be distributed to students (mailed if you prefer)
 April 26-28, Activism Days (community service days, more information to follow)

Also, April 14 is a date set aside on the calendar for conferences. Historically some parents decide to have a conference after viewing the report card; as you know I am always open to meeting with you. If April 14 is a day that works for you, let me know; I will be available from 6:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the 14th. Feel free to recommend any other day prior to or after that day; I can be available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays between 6:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. or 2:15 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.

As always I thank you all for your continued support.

If you have time, check out www.poets.org; April is National Poetry Month.

Sincerely,
Philippe Ernewein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home